Audio Control LC7i at National Auto Sound
Audio Control lc7i – On Display in our Showroom
6 channel line output converter with accubass™
The AudioControl LC7i, six channel active line converter, allows all music lovers, who want a great in-car audio experience, to keep their factory installed source unit and dramatically improve their system performance. The LC7i delivers amazing sound quality and fixes one of the biggest letdowns of today’s factory systems, weak BASS!
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LC7i is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate AccuBASS™. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems and AudioControl’s unique and exclusive AccuBASS™ patent pending circuitry maintains and restores the Bass as the volume is turned up, improving the audio performance.
The Audio Control LC7i allows the flexibility of powering the audio signals downstream to single or multiple factory amps maximizing sound quality & achieving high output at a great price. In addition, the LC7i is designed to fit into a compact chassis allowing an easy & flexible factory system upgrade in today’s space constrained vehicles. The ACR-1 dash remote (sold separately) allows the user to control the level of the low frequency output.
Audio Contro LC7i Features
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- Patent Pending AccuBASS™ circuitry
- Optional ACR-1 Remote allows for user control of the subwoofer level
- Internal Channel Summing – For interfacing with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTO™ (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the LC7i when it detects signal on the speaker level input
- Output level control
- Compact chassis allowing for ease of installation
- Speaker Level Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.5Vrms
- Output Gain: ±12dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
Questions on the Audio Control LC7i? Stop By Our Store and Talk with a Real Car Audio Expert!
We are an authorized dealer for all Audio Control products. Get a local Audio Control Warranty when you shop with us. See our local support benefits when you buy from us, especially if we install your purchase. Click below.