Audio Control Three.2 Equalizer
Audio Control Three.2 – On Display in our Showroom
High Quality In-Dash Equalizer/Crossover with Aux Inputs
If you want great sound and love to “tweak” your system, then you will truly appreciate the AudioControl THREE.2. Affectionately called the “EQ on steroids”, the THREE.2 is a high-end pre-amplifier that offers equalization and crossover controls for enhanced sound quality. Multiple audio inputs, both front and rear allow for maximum connectivity with all of your favorite source units.
While being housed in a compact ½ DIN sized chassis, the THREE.2 is truly a feature-laden processor. The THREE.2 starts with four stereo equalization filters including AudioControl’s proprietary Para-BASS controls, which give subwoofers extra kick and detail as needed. It also features a 4 channel, 2-way, 24 dB/octave car audio crossover with a fader. To round out the package the THREE.2 also includes a subwoofer level control, master volume control, and the ability to select the back lighting illumination color between Cool Blue and Hot Red.
Given that many of today’s audio enthusiasts like to carry their music with them, the Audio Control THREE.2 is equipped with dual, 3.5mm auxiliary input jacks located on the front and rear of the chassis. This helps facilitate the permanent installation of cabling or lets a user plug in their portable audio device on the fly. Like all AudioControl autosound products, the THREE.2 is built in our factory in the Pacific Northwest, USA and carries a full 5-year parts and labor warranty when installed by an authorized dealer.
Audio Control Three.2 features
- Stereo graphic equalization
- Front and Rear, Dual Auxiliary inputs
- Para-BASS® low frequency contouring
- Selectable Cool Blue or Hot Red back-lighting
- 24dB/Octave Linkwitz Riley crossover
- Pre-amp gain of 20dB
- Line driver: 13 volts peak output
- Subwoofer level control
- High headroom PWM switching power supply
- Master volume and fader control
- LED Voltage Indicator
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Input Gain: 0-20dB
- Aux Inputs: 2 (⅛” stereo)
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Equalizer Frequencies: 40Hz-80Hz (parametric), 125Hz, 1.25kHz, 10kHz
- Equalization Cut/Boost: ±12dB
- Crossover type: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Factory Crossover Setting: 90Hz
- Remote In
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 250mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.75”W x 5”D x 1”H
- Weight: 2.0lbs (0.9kg)
Questions on the Audio Control Three.2 Equalizer? Stop By Our Store and Talk with a Real Car Audio Expert!
See our local warranty support benefits when you buy from us. Click below.