Audio Control LC2i
Audio Control lc2i – On Display in our Showroom
2 channel line out converter with accubass™ and subwoofer control, great High Quality upgrade to standard line outs
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Featuresof the Audio Control lc2i
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS™ processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
Audio Control LC2i specifications
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W per channel at 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
Questions? Stop By Our Store and Talk with a Real Car Audio Expert!
And Remember, Audio Control products purchased online have no local warranty. Since we are an authorized dealer for Audio Control we give a local warranty with local product support. See our local support benefits when you buy from us, especially if we install your purchase. Click below.