Kenwood DNX994S Navigation Receiver
Kenwood DNX994s In-Dash Navigation Receiver on display in our store. Get a great price along with our local warranty service and support. Professional Same Day Installation Available
Kenwood Excelon DNX994S In-Dash Touch Screen Navigation
Features at a Glance
- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Glossy & Capacitive Touch Panel
- Motorized Reverse Tilt & 6 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- DVD/CD + Dual USB Inputs
- Built-In Garmin Navigation
- Built-in HD Radio
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
- 3 Preouts (5V), 1 Rear AV Input (Mini-jack), 1 Rear AV Output (RCA: Video / Mini-jack: Audio)
- Provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display and vivid text. Easy to use widgets provide access to information screens with a swipe. Three programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources. The Kenwood DNX994S gives pinch and zoom finger control of your navigation screen like on a smartphone
- When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions.
- Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
- Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used for the front as it has the ability to reverse the image.
- Kenwood DNX994S is equipped with the industry leading Garmin navigation software, offering a variety of display options to make your driving easy such as Photo Real Junction View and Lane Assist.
- CarPlay is the smarter and safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone, and the experience is taken to another level when featured in a KENWOOD multimedia receiver. Simply talk to Siri, or touch the receiver’s display and get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
- Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine Android Auto’s intuitive voice controlled interface, a Large 7″ touch screen and superior sound quality. Making it the perfect complement for your in-car life.
- Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.
- Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones with the touch of a button. Answering, calling or searching your phonebook on your phone is made simple through an intuitive GUI.
- Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth® connection.
- Supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution in FLAC or WAV formats providing a superior audio experience.
* The product with this logo is conformed to “High-Resolution Audio” standard defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Use the graphic equalizer on the Kenwood DNX994S to tailor the sound quality to your unique tastes. Additional sound staging is available with the Time Alignment feature, designed to provide optimal sound performance.
Questions on the Kenwood DNX994S Navigation Deck? Come into Our Store and Speak with a real Car Audio Expert!
And Remember a Kenwood DNX994S purchased online has no local warranty. Since we are authorized dealers for the lines we sell, we give a local warranty and local product support. See our local support benefits when you buy from us, especially if we install your purchase.