Alpine X009 & X110 Restyle In Dash Navigation
Alpine 9″ or 10″ Touch Screen Navigation Systems for Selected Pickups & SUV’s
Why “Restyle” in the name? Because the Alpine X009 & X110 Restyle Systems come with their own custom installation kit that Restyles Your Dash for a perfect custom fit.
Available for selected GM, Ford, Toyota, Dodge Ram, & Jeep Wrangler trucks and SUV’s + a Universal fit
Alpine X009 Shown here with its Restyle installation kit in a GM truck and SUV
Price Varies with model $2,500-$3,500
Alpine X110-SRA 10″ Screen & Restyle Install Kit in GMC Sierra $3,500 to 4,000
Highlighted Features of the Alpine X110 & X009
- Ultimate Truck and SUV In-Dash Upgrade with large 9″ or 10″Touchscreen and custom fit install kit
- Quality External Hard Keys That Match Factory Dash Lighting for quick access to core functions such as navigation, vehicle information, volume, phone access, My Favorites and rear camera view (when used with an optional camera system).
- Customizable Short-Cuts At Your Fingertips: The My Favorites features offers up to ten pages of eight shortcuts per user for the features that you use the most, such as:
- Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®, SiriusXM, HDMI/DVD, AUX)
- Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
- Navigation Commands (Favorite Destinations, Quick Place Search, Categories)
- Dual Zone Video Control – Enjoy your own source up front with separate video for the rear seat passengers to enjoy
- Keep the Factory Controls with an iDatalink Maestro Module (Included) An Example of Factory Features retained in many SUV’s or trucks (may vary with vehicle)
- Bose Audio System
- Voice Activation
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Rear View Camera
- SiriusXM Tuner
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Parking Sensor integration
- Customizable On-screen Vehicle Information
- Get the Best Sound with Optical Digital Output – The X009 & X110 uses a 24-Bit DAC and optical digital output for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources.
- Wherever Life Takes You, You’re Covered: preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, with turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle’s audio system. Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view.
- Your On Screen COMMAND CENTER
Have you upgraded your Chevrolet Silverado with accessories like a winch, lights, air suspension and a motorized tonneau cover? No need to add switches that clutter your dash. Now you can conveniently control these accessories directly from the X110-SLV’s touchscreen! The KAC-001 Truck Accessory Controller (sold separately) turns the X110-SLV into a hub to connect and control these accessories. Eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.
- HDMI: More Entertainment With Just One Cable Now it’s possible to enjoy even more content than ever before. The Alpine 9-inch comes equipped with HDMI compatibility delivering an all-digital audio and video connection via a single cable
- Works with Pandora® Internet Radio for iPhone® and Android™ Smartphones
- Built-In Digital HD Radio®
- Satellite Radio Ready
- Backup Cameras – will accommodate two separate cameras
Questions on the Alpine X009 or X110 Restyle Touch Screen Decks? Come into Our Store and Speak with a real Car Audio Expert!
And Remember an Alpine X009 or Alpine X110 purchased online has no local warranty. Since we are authorized dealers for the lines we sell, we give a local warranty and local product support. See our local support benefits when you buy from us, especially if we install your purchase.